Luxury Bed Frames have 2 years guarantee.
Our Guarantee means that we will repair or replace any part of a defective qualifying product due to faulty materials free of charge within the relevant guarantee period, even if any manufacturer’s guarantee has expired.
There are some important additional conditions and exclusions to the guarantee which are set out below.
When your delivery arrives, please check everything carefully and contact our customer services team on email@example.com as soon as possible to let us know if there are any issues.
Where does the guarantee apply?
We offer the 2 Year Guarantee to all customers purchasing a qualifying product (Luxury Bed Frames) who are resident in, and have had the product delivered to an address, in Great Britain. The Guarantee does not apply when the product(s) are taken outside of Great Britain.
The Guarantees are non-transferable and only apply to the original purchaser
What is excluded from our 2 year Guarantee?
1. Damage through misuse, abuse or deliberate/wilful damage.
2. Accidental damage or damage through negligence by you or any third party
3. Product that has been assembled or stored incorrectly (e.g. damp or in direct sunlight).
4. The cracking of wood due to extreme changes in room humidity or direct heat source (such as air conditioning and radiators)
5. Normal wear and tear including staining, excessive soiling (we recommend using a mattress protector), interior settlement and flattening.
6. Dye transfer from non-colourfast plastics, fabrics and clothing (including denims and throws) damage or delamination through contact with hair and body products, or other cosmetic applications such as tanning lotions.
7. Damage through failure to follow the instructions contained in our care guide or any instructions (including, but not limited to, any manufacturing instructions) given with the product on delivery.
8. Any item where alteration or repairs have been carried out, except by us.
9. Failure to follow the terms of these guarantees. In particular, proof of purchase of the product in question is the responsibility of the customer, and needs to be provided by the customer (see How to make a Claim below)
10. Items purchased as ‘Clearance’ or ‘Ex-display’ as stated above.
11. Bed Mattress Store products are intended for domestic and private use only. These guarantees only apply to transactions with consumers. These guarantees do not apply in any commercial, business or re-sale purpose, and we have no liability to you for any consequential loss, loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity. Our liability is limited to the order value at the time of purchase.